We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dossier is complete!




Our documents are on the way to Austin for Apoostille! After that, they are headed to our agency. They should be at Nightlight by Wednesday! I can't believe we finished everything so quickly! We had a lot of help a great friend willing to help us with our notaries! Something to be Thankful for! Very soon, everything will be in Russia!!!




We had a great time with friends last night. We ate too much and enjoyed the company of great friends. We cooked up some amazing food, enjoyed nice wine and topped off the evening with smores by the fire.
The pool is done and looks amazing! We will be able to turn on the equipment tomorrow and I will post pictures then. You just can't get the whole effect without the waterfall on.
We have so much to do to get ready for Thanksgiving. My mom is coming in and I am soooo excited! We have not seen her since summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on finishing your dossier! WoooHooo! your party looked like it was a lot of fun. :) can't wait to see the pool pictures.

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive