We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Friday, December 12, 2008

Let the countdown begin!!

We are officially registered in Tomsk!! I can not even believe it!!!! I really can not even type with the flutters in my heart! We are in need of prayers now more than ever. Prayers for a speedy referral, a healthy referral and our hearts while we wait. What an amazing Christmas gift we have recieved!

More to come.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo-hoo! that is quick! i will be praying for a speedy referral. hope needs to come home soon. :)

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!!!! We just turned in our dossier last week so we are in translation! It is all very exciting and I pray the wait is not long for you!

Kim
www.prudhomme-family.blogspot.com

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive