We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Friday, January 2, 2009

Fingerprinted!

First off...Happy New Year! Can't believe it is 2009 already! Vince and I went down to Dallas and rang in the New Year at the Stars game then hung out with the crowd of what felt like a million in Victory Park. We had a ton of fun.


Today we finally got our fingerprints done. We submitted our application on November 18, but just got our appt notice on New Years eve. We went this morning expecting a long wait. We were very suprised that we were in and out in 25 minutes! The office staff was very sweet, we were very impressed.


I am now home and putting away all of the Christmas decorations. It is sad to put it all away, but I am looking forward to getting back to normal. Today is the last offical day of Christmas break. The boys go back to school Monday. We are going to try to hit the movies today.

We are looking forward to a great 2009. We know we will have our daughter before the end of this year! It is amazing to even think about it.


Wishing you all a blessed year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the slide show! glad you had a great new year's eve. i was actually awake to bring the new year in this year. shocker! usually i'm fast asleep.

Kim said...

Happy New Year! 2009 will be great! Congrats on getting your fingerprints done, one more thing to cross of the list!

Kim
www.prudhomme-family.blogspot.com

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive