We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Friday, March 20, 2009

Leaving Tomorrow

So far, Parker is doing ok. He is still taking breathing treatments every 3-4 hours, but sounds much better!


I have all of our donations packed. We recieved some great donations from friends and family. I tried to get a good picture of everything, and apparently was not paying attention and the flash did not go off. Here is what we collected:

2 Bottles Baby Lotion
5 Bottles of Shampoo
5 Tubes of Toothpaste
14 Bottles of Tylenol
3 Packages of onsies
7 Blanket Sleepers
4 Tubes of Diaper Rash Cream
8 Boxes of Band Aids
3 Picture Books
7 Bottles of Bubbles
1 Package of Stickers
1 Puzzle
12 Baby Toys
2 Tooth brushes




I was trying to fold laundry last night.....look what happened when I walked away for a minute.
Nala tried to look like she belonged....she tried to blend in...but it just didn't work!

Off to finish the laundry, feed the children and get the rest of our stuff together. I have weighed our bags, and so far, we are ok!

~~Kellie


4 comments:

Rich and Jolynn said...

The picture of the happy puppy dog in the laundry is so frame worthy. I think they sense something is happening, a change in the air. Our pets are acting a little strange.

Safe travels, you are in our Prayers for a happy and successful trip!

Kim said...

Kellie,
I will be praying for you tomorrow as you embark on the journey of a life time. Remember that God is with you each step of the way and he will never leave you. I am so happy for your family and pray things are wonderful when you get to Russia.

Lots of love!

Kim

Anonymous said...

have a great trip!

Tiger & Kar said...

Ha! Love the picture of Nala trying to "blend" in to the laundry. Very cute! My lab girl does the same thing!

Praying for safe travels. Can't wait to read your updates!

Good luck!
Karyn

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive