We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Waiting....still waiting...

I am trying very hard to stay busy and keep my mind occupied these days. I am really trying! My mom and 2 of my sisters come in tomorrow. That helps. I have been cleaning and organizing my house, washing sheets, doing 5,000 loads of laundry and trying to stay off the computer. All of that helps, but does not take away the ache in my heart 100%. I am dying to hold my sweet little princess again. I am longing hear her giggle and see her smile. I want to smell her sweet neck again. I am just so tired of waiting for a call with our court date.
I am looking forward to seeing my family and friends this weekend. It will be so nice to see my sister and her baby, Emily. We should have a nice time at the shower and BBQing here afterwards. The boys can't wait to see everyone. We have not seen my sister, Nicole is about a year, so this weekend will be a real treat.

Ok, I better get back to occupying my mind again. I feel like The Little Engine Who Could..."I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!".
I will leave you with pictures of my sweet puppies. Simba is my sweet, lovable Lab that thinks he is a lap dog! Nala is our resident Princess. She is such a lovable Golden Retriver.Both puppies bring us such joy.
~~Kellie

4 comments:

Rich and Jolynn said...

I can totally relate to you. It is not fun, this wait. I am listening to my music and walking to keep my mind off the negative - what ifs. I feel so out of control re: the return trip. Praying you will be there as soon as possible to bring her home!

Carala said...

I love your dogs! One day we hope to get a Retriever! First complete the adoption...then buy a puppy! Oh, so much to look forward to! :-)

Hold on there girl...soon she'll be home and all this will be behind you! :-)

Carala from Canada

Anonymous said...

the wait is terrible. just know that it is soon forgotten. :) have a fun shower. can't wait to see pictures.

Kim said...

Oh Kellie, I know the wait is terrible but each day is one step closer to being reunited forever. (Should I take my own advice, LOL!)

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive