We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Friday, April 10, 2009

Yeah!!! ***edit***

I am so excited!! I have the best friends in the world! They are hosting a shower for me for Hope's homecoming. I am so thankful they want to do this for us. My mom didn't think she was going to be able to come out for the shower since she is going to be here for trip 3. Well, she called tonight to surprise me and tell me she would be here!! I am so excited it is not even funny!!! I can't believe she is going to be here. I am soooooo happy! I miss my mom so much, and can't wait to share our video of Hope with her. I just want to snuggle up in my mommy's arms like I was a kid again. It is so nice having her around and I can't wait to see her. Can you sense how overjoyed I am!?! WOW! I am not going to tell the boys. I am just going to pick them up early that Friday and head for the airport. They will be so happy to see their Mee-Ma. We are going to go through all of Hope's clothes and just soak in some time together. She will only be here a short time, but Oh, I can use some Mommy time. I have not seen her since Thanksgiving!
I am hoping my sister and her baby can make it and my other sister can drive in from San Antonio. My 3rd sister is living in Australia...so her commute would be horrible! :)

What a great Friday night!!

On a side note...we are really praying for our bloggy friends affected by the tornadoes. I can not imagine the stress you must be feeling. Also praying for our bloggy friends affected by the Texas fires...wow, we are far from them, but smelling the smoke. Praying you guys are all OK.

Have a fabulous Easter weekend, remembering the sacrifice given for all of us.

~~Kellie

Edited Saturday April 11~~

My sister, Cristi and her baby Emily are flying in for my shower too!!! She called me this afternoon to tell me! I am so happy! I have not seen her or the baby since July!! Emily will be one on Tuesday. WOW~~ I can't wait. What an amazing gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! what great friends and family!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive