When we had "Po" on the counter, Belle kitty was trying so hard to get up there and see what we had. She was so curious and a little unhappy when we came back with an empty bowl.
On the adoption front...we leave in 8 days!!! We are super excited and can't wait to see our little Hope again. We also booked our tickets for our return to pick her up for trip 3. We will be home from trip 2 for 6 days when we head back. I know it seems silly that we are only home for those few days, but a lot is scheduled those days that I don't want to miss. It is the last few weeks of school and I am chaperoning field trips and wrapping up the book program...plus Vince is super swamped at work. I will miss Hope for sure, but need to be here. If all goes as planned, Gotcha Day will be June 1!!
I better get my day started. The boys are back to school today after the "Swine Flu" vacation. Thank goodness. They were starting to make each other (and me) crazy. I could not take them anywhere exciting as I am busy getting ready for the 2 upcoming trips. They were not too happy to go back, but what did I expect?
Happy Thursday~~
Kellie
3 comments:
What a cute turtle! Sounds like a fun adventure for the boys. 8 days!!! Awesome!
time is a coming! woo hoo!
Kellie girl the boys are getting so big. I miss you guys so much! I really cant wait until Hope comes home. This is going to be so great! My belly is already getting big. I will take pictures and send them.Happy mothers day!(Did you get my card!) love you, Jess
Post a Comment