We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bad Blogger Award...











I deserve the bad blogger award!

Things in WaldenWorld are fabulous...and I just don't have time to blog. It is just super busy around here.










Here are some cute pics from the past week or so.
We got to hang out with Nick and Tammy. http://threegirlsandarussianboy.blogspot.com/ Nick came home from Russia in December. He and Hope had a great time just hanging out and eating gold fishy crackers.

Go Trojans!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

How cool that you guys met up. She is so beautiful!
Joy

Iraida and Valeria Sofia said...

I can totally relate as I was too nominated in the same category - the bad blogger award!!!!Ha, ha
Your daughter is precious.

Anonymous said...

It was fun to hang out with y'all! We are finally home! At least for the next 9 days...then I'm off to Vegas! Love the pix of hope playing dress-up. :)

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive