We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Growing...so fast!

Wow! Hope is growing so fast! She is now a whopping 34 inches tall! When we brought her home on June 2, she was 31 inches! She is now 21.8 pounds, and was 20.8 then. WOW WOW WOW!
We can't believe how much she has just "fit" right into the crazy Walden house. She is always super happy and loves everyone she meets. It is just wonderful having her home.
Here are some pictures from this past week...
Big Brother did it....what can I say???





















Connor chillin' in the water.






Parker in mid jump.

When your daddy is an accountant...there are a lot of "sign here" flags around the house!
Who Me???








Hope playing in the sprinklers, her all time favorite!
Me, checking Facebook....what else??

Off to get ready for another week.
Many Blessings to you all~~~
Kellie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures! i love all the stickers!

i hope those were clean panties! :)

Joy said...

She is a character! I bet you are having a bunch of fun with her and the boys.
Joy

Kellie said...

That was a pair of bathing suit bottoms...straight from the clean laundry. :)

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow with some good lovin' and nutrician? Hope is such cutie pie. (She looks a lot like her mommy too.) I bet she is having a blast trying to keep up with her big brothers!!!

Your pool and yard are awesome! Nope, I am sooo not jealous of your landscaping at all. Well, okay, maybe just a little. j/k

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive