We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Thursday, August 6, 2009

2 months ago






Wow! It has been 2 months since we boarded a plane in Moscow to bring our sweet girl home! In 2 months, she has changed so much. She is a typical almost 2 yr old princess. She loves to play and climb on the dogs and cats. She enjoys swimming and playing outside more than anything you can imagine. She eats everything she is given. Her favorites are veggies. She is talking up a storm and is making new sounds every day.
She loves her dress up clothes...as seen here. She is in her swing, wearing her bathing suit, a tutu and fairy wings.
We leave next week for Disney World. We are so looking forward to some good family time.
~Kellie



7 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Love the swing pic...she is so pretty.

Court said...

Thanks so much for sharing. We've loved following your journey.

Courtney
Fong Family Adoption

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I bet I could still squeeze you in if you really want to join the stones...let me know.

Joe said...

Love it!!! So happy for you all. Have a blast at Disney!

Joy said...

Everyone should wear a Tutu is possible. I am still looking for one to fit me!
Joy

JennStar said...

Hi Kellie- I'm in the Stones in the River challenge, too. Just wanted to come over and say hi.
How exciting. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow. Small world- we are heading to Disney on Sunday! We live pretty close, so we vacation there often. We also have 2 sons and are in the process of adopting from Russia.

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Your blog looks so pretty!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive