We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Friday, August 28, 2009

One more sweet picture...


5 comments:

Party Of Six said...

Are you not just having the time of your life with your beautiful DAUGHTER!!! I still can't believe it when I say that word:)

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Joe said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! wow!

Rich and Jolynn said...

Such beautiful pictures. So in love with the pool too :)

Tina said...

what a little angel

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive