I do have lots posts in the works, but never seem to have time. As if I wasn't busy enough...Connor hurt his foot last night, and it appears to be BROKEN. UGH. poor guy. He just got his cast off his right foot, and now this.
Then this morning the little peanut woke up with fever. I took her to the dr....she has an ear infection and Hand Foot Mouth. Super Freaking Fun! I feel so
bad for her..she is miserable.
So, when all of the crazies slow down, I will post a big long post. For now...look at my sweet Connor's foot before the splint. We see
the orthopedist tomorrow for a more definitive diagnosis. All I can say is OWIE!!!

Kellie
2 comments:
What a huge BUMMER! Well at least Connor can't drive yet! Ha, Ha. Be careful with the Hand, Foot, Mouth, that is very contagious. I also think your not supposed to be around preggos! Hope everything gets better, maybe with the walking boot Connor can get around with out pain. Sally
poor connor! you have had a string of bad luck! get our house well!
Post a Comment