We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Three Cheers for finding a new social worker!

We have been searching and searching for a new social worker to take on our last remaining post placement reports since our original home study agency decided to pull out of Int'l adoptions all together. What a crazy pain in the rear it has been! Well, today we finally found someone!! YEAH! I am finally able to release that headache from my head and move on to other things!

Life in the Walden house has been crazy as usual. I have so much to post about and update on, but I swear, I have no time. Hope is doing FABULOUS in school! She is talking up a storm and really developing into a confident little girl. She is just amazing. I recently measured her, she has grown over 8 inches since coming home!! CRAZY!

The boys are doing awesome. Middle school is kicking Connor's booty. He is rocking his grades and doing well, but is overwhelmed with work. Parker is super awesome. His grades are great and he was recently accepted into the gifted program at school.

Vince has been traveling like crazy lately. In the past 6 months he has been to, Italy, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Australia, London, and is headed to India next month. He has also been ALL over the US, New York, Chicago, DC, Houston, Seattle, California, Boston...all too many to list. He is mostly in New York, about 3-4 days every other week. It's been crazy!

I have a ton of pics to post, and will post them later. I have a little princess that is asking for lunch.

Kellie

1 comment:

Our Russian Adopted Princess said...

would love to see all the pictures. Its been too long between posts! Glad to hear all the munchkins are doing good!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive