We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Friday, May 20, 2011

Too much time has gone by...

I know. I have been in a funk, then forgotten how to blog. I am a bloggy loser!
Anyhow, today starts a new chapter in Wally World! Vince got the promotion of a lifetime today! He made partner! We will have to move to the NY area, and that frightens me a bit, but I am ready to go anywhere with my sweetie. I am sure the next few months will be insane, but exciting!
So, I promise to blog more....or at least try to!
Next post, Hope update. She is doing AWESOME!!
Kellie

5 comments:

Our Russian Adopted Princess said...

Wow, what a change. Congrats to Vince and the whole Walden Family. I'm sure Amy is going to miss you!

LUV2SHOP_KC said...

Looking forward to a Hope update.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Say goodbye to mild southern winters!

Unknown said...

Hello there, I'm looking for pictures of adopted kids (with or without all the siblings) with a patriotic flair to them to post on www.wearegraftedin.com for the 4th of July. If you have any you wouldn't mind contributing, let me know! We'd love it! Thanks!

Mel said...

You have a beautiful family!
We are leaving in 2 weeks to bring home our little girl from St. Petersburg (after a long 3 year journey.

Glad to meet another mom who's been in the same boat. :)

Goodluck with the move, and look forward to more updates in the future.

~Mel
http://viatorfamily.blogspot.com/

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive