We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Should I??


That is, Should I start blogging again?? I would love to get the ball rolling again and start writing down my thoughts again. It is just hard to get going. It's like going back to the gym after taking off so much time. So much time has gone by, so many things have happened and so many changes have hit the Walden Family. Most of my thoughts are recorded on Facebook, so should I start writing here again?? hmmm pondering thoughts....
So, as I sit and ponder whether or not I shall resume blogging, I will leave you with the pics we used for our Christmas card.....

Your blogger-failure-
Kellie

4 comments:

Wendi and Terry said...

Yes, yes, yes!! You are a great writer and always make me laugh! This is coming from someone that hasn't updated their blog since last April....

Tiger & Kar said...

LOL!!! Did you hack into my computer or my brain and write down exactly what I had in mind?! After everything on FB this morning, I sat down to do what you just did - write my very first post since, well I don't know when.

I'll make a bet with you. If you start blogging again, I will too! I definitely think you should. I loved reading your blog and as they say, the hardest one is the first one. You've got that out of the way now so go for it!

Karyn

Jen said...

Yes! Yours was the first blog I started following when we were adopting. It put me at ease seeing what a success your adoption had been. I even started picturing my own little blondie. Wouldn't you know it I ended up with a brown eyed, brown hair beauty! I miss your updates!

Joy said...

Kellie,
I think you should. I have dropped with the number of posts but I love being able to look back.
Joy

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive