It is Sunday night and I am sitting here in my quiet house after putting the boys to bed and I realize that I am meeting with Natasha from Nightlight Chrisitan Adoptions tomorrow at 10:00am. Wow!! It is really feeling real. I know the road is long and we are at the starting line, but WOW!! My emotions are getting the best of me tonight. Not in a bad way at all, but I am dazing off and distracted. I am dreaming of our finish line. Vince is out of town for work, so he will not be at the meeting tomorrow. It is ok, as I will be just gathering information and mountains of paperwork. It seems unreal to know that tomorrow we begin the process of bringing Hope home.
I love you all and appreciate your prayers and well wishes. After my meeting tomorrow, I will update with more.
~Kellie
No comments:
Post a Comment