We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Journey is beginning!

Here we are at the beginning of our journey for adoption. We are meeting with the director of the adoption agency on Monday and will start the long and tedious paperwork process. We are so excited it is impossible to contain!! We have already started cleaning out the room upstairs to make a room for our daughter. We can't even believe we are saying, "Our daughter!!" Too exciting!! Parker has decided he wants to name her Hope. We are thinking about middle names, but know that we have a long time to go and many names will be in the running.

I will update this as we progress. It will save me from sending out mass emails every time I have news. I appreciate all of your prayers and good thoughts!!

Much love
Kellie

No comments:

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive