We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Monday, September 29, 2008

12 Years




12 years ago I was nervously getting ready for the happiest day of my life! On the side of a little lake at Eisenhower Park, Vince and I said our vows to forever love each other. Our friends and family were there to celebrate with us. We danced the night away and left for Hawaii the next morning. The past 12 years have been wonderful!! Vince is my best friend! We have done a lot in our 12 years, and are looking forward to the next 100! We have 2 wonderful boys, 2 crazy dogs, 2 insane kitties, lots of fabulous friends and family, and will soon have Hope!! Life is great!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations and have a great anniversary!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive