We picked out the color for Hope's room this weekend. While choosing paint colors, the boys announced that they are in need of new colors for their rooms. We had murals painted on their walls when we moved in 3 years ago, and they have out grown them now. While it is sad to see them growing up, it is also wonderful. Connor is turning into such a wonderful young man. It is hard to believe he will be 10 in April! YIKES. We have been thinking about what to do for his birthday party. He thinks he wants a swim party with a couple of kids from class. That is easy.
We went out with our friends for thier 10 year anniversary on Saturday night. We had a great time. It was wonderful to be surrounded by so much love. We had a great time.
Vince and I
The Happy Couple
The kids in the limo...so much fun!
The kids enjoying drawing at dinner
My little Parker
Really hope I have an update soon......fingers crossed!!!
~~Kellie
2 comments:
I'm so sorry! i feel your pain. the wait is terrible. any hints from the agency?
you look gorgeous in your picture. vince is so handsome too. :)
I know, it's awful. Every time the phone rings I am praying I see "CWA" on the caller ID. We are just at month 2, I am not expecting it to happen anytime soon but try telling that to my heart!
Post a Comment