We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Thursday, February 26, 2009

REFERRAL!!!

Yes, I typed Referral!!! We got our referral today for the most adorable 18 month old little princess. She has white blonde hair and big blue eyes. She looks so much like Parker! We are on cloud 9! Her medicals are good. She has a heart murmur, so we will have that checked out with the International Adoption Doctor, but other than that, she looks PERFECT! I wish I could post pictures here, but you will have to wait until she gets home to see the newest Walden. We can not even think straight tonight! Thanks to all of you for your prayers and uplifting thoughts. I will update as more information comes available.

~~Kellie

6 comments:

Rich and Jolynn said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited and happy for you!!! This is fantastic and uplifting news. She sounds so cute. Congratulations! I will try and wait patiently for pictures of your cutie. Yeah!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!! that is awesome!!! congratulations!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you! Wonderful news!!!! I can't wait to hear more about her soon.

Alan and Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know you must be ecstatic!

Kim said...

YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

(Noah had a heart murmur on his referral but when we returned home it was "miraculously" gone.) :)

Mom said...

I am so excited! I cannot wait to meet my newest Princess! My two wonderful Princes will be the best big brothers ever!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive