Her birthday is the on the 23rd of August and we met her on the 23rd of March!
She is precious and we could not be happier! I wish I had more energy to blog, but I have been up since 3:15 am, and finding myself needing a nap. We get to go see her again today and meet with her speach teacher and caregivers. Here is a little sneak peek....she loves her family album. She kept hiding herself in the book and squeeling. It was too cute! Wish we could show her face, but can't until she is officially ours.
I will pop back on later today after our visits.
~~Kellie
7 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! So glad everything has worked out great and you made it safely. Hoping you get some rest.
Kim
Just saw the pics Kellie!
She is precious!!!
I can not wait for you to bring Caroline's best friend home! :)
I pray it is short between trips.
I see a little blond pony tail in this sneak peek. She sounds so cute. We are working on the photo album. Did you include pictures of your pets too? Just wondering if the little ones are afraid of dogs? I hope you both are getting enough rest and enjoying your visits.
Precious!!! I can imagine how tired you are now and what a roller coaster all of this must be. We are so excited for you guys and looking forward to seeing more :)
Oh my gosh!! When you met her, it was every bit as amazing as giving birth, wasn't it?! I am so happy you finally got to hold her in your arms.
I know you must be on cloud nine! I am so happy for you! Noticed from the carpet in the playroom that she is at the same orphanage that Konner was! The caregivers are really great there!
Oh, how sweet! Love the little pony tiny peeking out. We left that same photo album. It is still Lexi's favorite book. I hope you got to spend lots of time with her and that you get back for court very quickly!
You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment