We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Drive by post...

We are headed back see Hope in 20 minutes, but I had give a quick update. She is doing very well and was so happy to see us today. They said she was waiting for us this morning, and happy when they got out her "party" dress to get dressed.

We signed and notarized all of our Russian documents today! We have officially started the petetion!! Yeah!

Here are some pictures of Vince and I around town today. We went to the River Tom today...it is frozen SOLID.
The Birch Trees are all covered in snow. It made us think of the James Taylor song, Sweet Baby James when he said the "Birch trees seemed dream like on account of that frosting"


We are leaving for Moscow tomorrow. When we get in, I will have more time for Blogging, as Vince has to stop by the Moscow office for a work meeting. Thanks for all of your prayers and well wishes!

Kellie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love all the pictures you have sent. hope is precious. it looks like you have had a great trip. i want to hear all about it when you get home!

Kim said...

Beautiful pictures! I love that JT song! :) Safe travels to Moscow. My prayers are with you!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

The scenary looks amazing! I hope you are having a wonderful time. Have fun making memories!!!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive