We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Sunday, March 29, 2009

HOME!!

Just a pop in to say we are HOME!! We got home last night, and have spent the day snuggling our boys, doing laundry and resting. Oh, how I missed my own bed!! My dogs and cats have not left my side. I must say, my friend was here taking care of my boys and my house is so much cleaner than when I left it...AND she had her 2 girls, my 2 boys, my 2 dogs, my 2 cats, and her dog....WOW....she is SUPER WOMAN!! I think I might just owe her a glass (bottle) of wine! :) One can only hope that she will have the energy to do it again!!!

Our friends came over tonight and watched our video of Hope. It was so nice to see her in "real life" again. I have looked at her pictures over and over again, but to hear her laugh on video...ahhhhh. My heart sunk! I miss that little girl something fierce. I pray that we get a court date soon. I am so tired from all of this travel, but look so forward to heading back. I just want to feel her soft skin again, and hear her soft sighs.

Vince is feeling much better now, Thankfully! Guess who is sick now?!?!?! ME...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? I have a nasty cough! It sucks, but at least I am home. I have been taking DayQuill like crazy. I am going to rest tomorrow in a quiet house and recover before heading back to work at school on Tuesday. Sorry, Bronco Tales...you will have to wait one more day for me.

I forgot to mention...for those of you that sent in donations for the orphange.. The director was SO thankful!! You guys ROCK!! She was amazed at everything and so thankful. Thanks for everything, I (and the baby home) really appreicate it!

I am going to contact our agency tomorrow and see what we can do to speed up our court date...I have never been paitent, and will find it very hard to learn it now. :)

~Kellie

3 comments:

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

Welcome home!!!

webchrissy said...

Welcome home, we are so happy for you! I just started following your blog. We are adopting in moscow and came home from trip 1 on 3/6/09; we'll pray for you and keep our fingers crossed!
Congrats

Joy said...

I can totally relate. I hav some video of Little Banana and only look at it when I am really missing her. It give me something to look forward to.

If I might say I LOVE the party dress. How sweet she must be.
Joy

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive