It has been a fairly "normal" Walden week. We have just been playing catch up on things, and happily showing off Hope's pictures to anyone who passes. I miss her so much. We have watched her video a couple of times this week. It is nice to hear her giggle.
We had a scare earlier this week. My grandma had surgery last week, and had a complication a few days later. She had to be rushed in for another surgery, but thankfully, she is ok. She will be in the hospital until Monday...and is not happy about that! I don't blame her, but at least she is ok.
It looks like our documents are all in order. We need to re-do Vince's employment letter with a new 2009 date, and print out our 2008 taxes, but that is it. (so far) Looks like we could have a court date in about 5-6 weeks.....PRAY! I really hope it is quick. I would love it to be when the boys are still in school. It makes it easier for whoever is taking care of them to have them in school still. We will not be staying in Russia for the 10 day wait, so we also need childcare for trip 3! My mom said she will be here to take care of her boys while we are gone. Her employer is willing to let her work from home (my home) and be here with the boys. We are so thankful for that. That means, she will be here when Hope comes home!! I can't wait for her to meet her. I really can't wait for all of our family to meet her.
I might have purchased a few adorable dresses this week. I just might have. I found an adorable little on at Janie and Jack that I had to buy. It was on way marked down clearance and is so adorable! I think I am going to be in big trouble with all of the cute girl's clothes. I used to go nuts for the boys when they were little. They used to have the cutest clothes, always coordinated. Now, they just don't care what Mom buys or if it even matches! Girl clothes are going to be fun~~
Looks like we are going to have a quiet weekend. We may start painting the boys' rooms and Hope's room....then again, we may just enjoy doing NOTHING. We have to finish our Flat Stanley project....FUN!!
The boys want to go see Monster's V/S Aliens, so that may be on the agenda. It is just going to be a normal kind of weekend in Walden World.
Now that I have officially rambled, I am going to stop. When there is nothing to report on Hope, I just end up talking about nothing...Mission Accomplished again~ :)
~~Kellie
5 comments:
glad you are feeling better.
what do you do at the boy's school?
beware of girls clothes. lots of cute things and all things coordinating! can get costly....been there, done that! :) but, so much fun! enjoy.
We will be praying that you get to go back for your court date very soon. The waiting to go back is SO hard, but I know you will have plenty to keep you busy till then!
Praying for a quick court date! This is the hardest part, the waiting:(
We are doing the Flat Stanley project right now,too! In fact I better get him going on his"vacation" today!!!
Monsters vs Aliens was cute, my kids want to go see it again in the 3d this time!
Hoping Siberia calls you real soon! Praying!!! :)
Hi! I love finding blogs that are similar to ours...two boys..with a dream of bringing home a girl! We are adopting from Vlad...a girl. We have two boys 6 1/2 and 4 1/2. We are quite a bit behind you...but I look forward to following you to Russia again on your next trip! I bet it was exciting to hold your girl...how old is she? Anyway, thanks for sharing. Our blog is : www.jellemasjourney.blogspot.com if you care to follows ours. :-)
In Him,
Carala
** we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers as you journey towards the end of this crazy process!
Post a Comment