We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Monday, March 16, 2009

NO WAY.....

Parker has been coughing and feeling a little off for 2 days now. He has asthma, so I have been treating him with his nebulizer and allergy medicine. For the past couple of hours, he has complained about a headache. Well, wouldn't you know it...he has a fever!! Lovely timing, isn't it? As soon as Vince gets home, we are going to the walk in clinic. Let's just hope this is something the rest of us can avoid. I'm thinking antibiotics for the whole family might be in order.....Pray no flu, pray no flu, pray no flu!!! We have been through that already this year...don't want it again.

*********UPDATE************
We just got home from the walk in clinic and pharmacy. Parker has strep throat! Poor dude, but hey, at least he has his antibiotics and should feel better in a day or so. I am calling our dr and the pediatritian for Connor tomorrow to get an Rx for the rest of us. Don't really want to be in Siberia with strep throat.

~~Kellie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope he feels better soon and that no one else gets it!

Kim said...

Oh man! Hoping the medicine works.

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive