We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nothing...nothing to report...

Yep, it is one of those kind of posts today. I have not heard anything from my agency about a possible court date. I emailed them yesterday regarding some paperwork, but have not heard back yet. I will be emailing them again in a bit to see about an answer. I am ready to send off the stuff for apostilling, but don't know if it needs to be expedited or not, and with this being Easter week, need to know if I should Fed Ex today or if it is not needed ASAP.

I just about finished our album for the court. For those of you that have done this before, did you include the same pictures that you had in your dossier? I had to have pics of every room of the house, including all bathrooms when I submitted my paperwork. Should I include the same pics in the album for the judge? How many pics did you put in your album? I don't want to have too many, or not enough.

Today is picture day at school. I realized this YESTERDAY. Thankfully, they had nice shirts, but forget about haircuts. Oh well...there are bigger concerns besides their scraggly hair. They didn't seem to care, so I let it go.

This weekend should be a nice and quiet Easter weekend. It is supposed to rain and storm all day Sunday. It is a bummer since the Easter Bunny normally hides a ton of eggs outside the night before. Guess we will have to leave a note and have the eggs hid in the house. Vince and I will watch The Passion on Saturday night like we always do on Easter Eve. It is a hard movie to watch, but really shows the reality of the sacrifice. The boys are still not old enough to watch it with us, so we read them the story and talk about the sacrifice instead. They are both such sweet boys, and they really "get it". Last night they were telling me how thankful they are for what was given to them on the Cross. It is so neat to hear them talk about what it means to them.

The painter is coming tomorrow to give me an estimate on repainting the kiddos rooms. The boys currently have the coolest murals in their rooms, but have outgrown them. They both want blue rooms. I am also going to have Hope's room painted pink.

I must go vaccum up an entire bottle of glitter. My artist, Parker had a little glitter accident in the playroom and WOW, it is sparkly!

~~Kellie

5 comments:

Party Of Six said...

Hi, Kellie! Our album was mostly candid shots of us together as a family.Playing games, bowling, vacations, just hanging out together,etc. That's what was suggested to us by our Russian coordinator. I also had a Russian friend write captions in Russian and in English by the photos. Just an idea. Hope that helps! Good Luck! Still praying for a quick court date! This is the hard part!

Rich and Jolynn said...

Hi, Kellie,

Thanks for the awesome comments on our blog they mean a lot to us. We are so tried and happy. What an experience this is.

I hope you find out about court as soon as possible. We are Praying for your quick return to bring Hope home.

Tina said...

Hi Kellie-

We did mosly photos of us with little man. We did include some of us working on his room with our daughter helping but no other ones of the house.

Kim said...

We didn't have to prepare albums for court, sorry I can't help you out there. I would be emailing everyday if I were in your shoes. hahaha

I hope you have a very wonderful Easter!

Iraida and Valeria Sofia said...

Hi Kellie;
I know how hard the waiting is - been waiting for 4 months now, awgh!
About the photo album, I included pictures from the first trip, me and my family and pictures of the completed nursery.

I hope you hear good news soon!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive