We got the email that we have a confirmed court date!! Our pre-court is May 18 and then court will either be May 19 or 20th! We can't wait. We are just so thankful that things are falling into place and we will be bringing our Hope home soon.
I have so much to do to get ready. WOW~
Kellie
10 comments:
WOW! That was fast! Wasn't that just 1 month of being home? I wish things worked that fast up here! Congratulations!!! You must be sooo excited! Won't it be so nice to have her home...in your arms forever? I'm sure you've dreamed (as I have) about that day for a long long time. :-) Are you guys taking your boys with you?
Enjoy the celebration!
Carala
Wow! That was really fast! Congratulations. That is excellent news!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
WhoooHoooooo!!!! So happy to hear your wonderful news!
That is amazing news. Wishing you an dyour family the best from here! God is good
Oh my goodness! Congratulations, this is so exciting! I am sitting here all anxious and such about the flights. I really feel the need to get everything done ASAP. You are lucky to be going back in May the flights should be cheaper. So thrilled for you all and Hope!!!
I am so happy to know that you are getting so close to bring your little one home!!!
I bet you are scrambling to get everything done. I just know that it will all work out.
This is the best news that I have heard all day.
Joy
Awesome!!! I'm so happy for you.
Iraida
WOOHOO! glad this is all falling in to place so smoothly! :)
Congrats!!!!!!!
Post a Comment