I am super swamped at school, trying to finish the last of the books for the year. No problem, right? Well, I left all the books I am working on, and my thumb drive at school yesterday. Still no problem, right...WRONG...
Check out the email we got today...
" Due to swine flu concerns no parents will be allowed in the building until further notice. This includes room moms, copy moms etc. Sorry for the inconvenience. "
Hmmm..that is going to make it difficult for me to finish what I need to do before I leave for trip 2! One more thing to add to my stress.
I think I need to add retail therapy to my day today. I am going to Target and maybe even Gymboree. Yes, I am that crazy. :)
Kellie
1 comment:
That is not crazy at all. I see a lot of retail therapy in my future! :)
This swine flu thing is crazy! Worried or not worried! I just don't know.
Post a Comment