We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Friday, May 15, 2009

Anxiety...

We are leaving today at 1, and it is 5:30 am and I can't sleep.

I have the bags packed and weighed, but that doesn't mean I won't unpack somethings just to repack them again.
I have our paperwork together, but that doesn't mean I won't check it for the 100th time in 2 days.
The boys have everything they need while we are gone, but that doesn't mean I won't stress they will need something and actually remember what it is too late.
In a nut shell, we are as prepared as we can be, but I will still worry. I am a worrier, that is my nature. I know we will be fine, I know our court will be ok. I know it! I can't wait to see Hope again and nuzzle her neck. I do hope she remembers us.

I must go add coffee to my day. Today promises to me a super long day...actually days until we get to Tomsk.

Kellie

6 comments:

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

Safe travels and happy nuzzling!!!

Clarese said...

Safe travels! I am sure it will all go great!

Rich and Jolynn said...

I know court will go well. The anxiety is so hard here too and I don't have two little boys to take care of like ya'll do. Talk about being busy. So excited for you and I hope you will be able to post an update for us.

You are in our Prayers!

Jo

Jeannie and Freddy said...

God Speed..may you bring your daughter home safely.

Anonymous said...

i meant to call you thursday night to wish you happy travels! i hope all is going well. :) we will keep y'all in our prayers. i can't wait to hear all about your trip.

junglemama said...

Have a wonderful and memorable trip!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive