We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Sunday, May 17, 2009

We made it!

We made it to Tomsk, and exhausting 27 hours after leaving!! We are beat!

The weather is beautiful, well, rainy, but beautiful. It is in the mid 60's and wonderful. No more snow, and all the trees are budding with flowers.

Today has been a quiet day of napping...ahh, we needed that! We are getting ready to go see Hope tonight. We are excited as the baby house does not normally allow Sunday visits. We miss her so much!

Tomorrow promises to be very busy. We will be picked up at 8:45 for our medicals, hopefully see Hope, and have our pre-court hearing. We are hopeful it will be a smooth hearing.

Ok, we must get some food in our tummies and the off to see Hope. I may not post again until after pre-court.

Kellie

5 comments:

Kim said...

Yipppeeee!!! So glad you arrived safely!

Joy said...

Oh I am so glad that you made it back. It really lifts my spirits to know that you will be holding her soon.
Joy

Jeannie and Freddy said...

How exciting! Its a dream come true! Enjoy yourselves.

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you made it safely! enjoy your visit with hope.

Amy said...

"Break a leg"! Well maybe after your medicals! LOL good luck!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive