We made it here Sunday morning, after 27 hours of travel. It was a beautiful day. We were able to take Hope out of the baby home and to the park to walk around. She had a great time. We were only able to have her for about an hour, as it was close to dinner time for her. She was excited to see us again and happily held my hand as we cruised the park.
Today we are going to go visit her again and just enjoy our time here. The 10 days is officially over now and we are just waiting for Katya to get her passport for us. We are praying she will have everything done by tomorrow night so we can be in Moscow on Wednesday. We could really use some major prayers. Even though the 10 day wait is officially up, we don't get to pick her up until we leave Tomsk. It is a pocily our agency has as it would be difficult for her to adjust to leaving and the hotel, just to leave here and go to Moscow. They want to keep her as relaxed as possible throughout the change. I am going to ask though if I can start posting pictures...since she is ours now!
I will post an update this afternoon after we go play. Time to Skype my boys.
Kellie
4 comments:
We are soo happy for you! You must loved taking her to the park. Soon your baby girl will be home! We are praying for a smooth transition and easy travels. WE love you guys soo much! Have a great week. Xo, the Belly! Jess
I am so excited for you all! To be able to take your daughter to the park, priceless. Such Joy! Praying for a speedy completion of all the remaining paperwork and safe travels home.
Yes, please post some cutie pictures:)
Jolynn
Oh I am so excited for you guys. I know it must be hard to not to get her all to yourselves yet.
Joy
Happy, happy happy for you guys. It just gets better and better. I'm loving having little man home!
Post a Comment