We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is it really Wednesday??

I can't believe this week has gone by so fast! We are ready to leave on Friday. I didn't think I would be this ready. I really hope I am not missing something. :)

I am going with the 4th graders tomorrow to the zoo. Super fun! My mom arrives tomorrow night to stay with the boys while we are gone. I can't wait to see her!

Check out my Connor in his new glasses. He really likes them a lot and said he can tell a difference. Super proud of him for not grumping at the glasses. He is amazing.
I better go get the laundry put away. Tomorrow promises to be a big day!

Kellie

4 comments:

Carala said...

Have a great trip Kellie! And safe travels home with your daughter! :-) I can't imagine how excited you must be right now!!!!

Carala

Anonymous said...

i'm sooooo excited for y'all!

Tamar said...

Safe journey, and enjoy every moment of taking custody of Hope. Can't wait to see her photo!

Tina said...

Kellie- Can I ask you a favor - take some photos of the baby home and the city not covered in snow and e-mail me when you get home? I would so love to have some Spring photos of the place for our little man's book.

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive