We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Friday, September 25, 2009

8 years...really??

Wow! Parker is 8 years old today! How in the world did that happen? It seems like just yesterday. He has grown into such a sweet, mature little man. He is such an amazing older brother, and perfect younger brother. He is snuggly middle child. For a long time he was the youngest, and wore that hat very well! He now fits into the middle role perfectly.
Hope and I had the joy of meeting him for lunch today. We brought him Sonic, and were able to sit with him at the family table. Low and behold...his two friends were also at the family table with one of their parents. He was super happy and very silly. We were able to stay and have lunch with Connor as well, who was quite suprised to see us. He was thankful we brought him lunch and sent me home with his lunch box.


We are home for a bit trying to get a nap before heading back to the school with cookies to celebrate his birthday with his class. Don't think Hope is going to nap today though....she is talking to herself on the monitor. One can only hope she sleeps.


I have a ton of new pictures to upload, but my computer is being sassy these days. I am not sure how much longer it is going to last. I am on it sparringly these days in order to make it last as long as possible.


Ok, I promise..more pictures next post. :)
Kellie

2 comments:

Party Of Six said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday, Parker!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! such a cute kid!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive