Walden Week in Pictures:
It was a beautiful fall week. We have been spending a lot of time outside this week. The boys have enjoyed finding "comfy" spots and reading. Don't they look peaceful?

This is now Parker's favorite spot in the yard! He was reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and laughing outloud!

While the boys read, Hope painted. She love it!

Here is our sweet girl this morning at Connor's soccer game. She didn't care much about the game, but loved playing in the rocks.

We are so proud of Connor. This is his first year playing soccer since he was about 5. He did very well today and loved every minute!

Here I am enjoying a "summer day" in fall. Parker had a pool party for his 8th birthday and the weather couldn't have been better! It was about 90+ and the pool was warm. All the kiddos had a great time!

Parker designed his own cake. The ladies at Kroger didn't want to make it since it violated copyright laws, but she did anyhow. He loved his cake. The ladies were a little confused why he wanted pink on his cake...but come on, it matches Kirby. :) (his answer)

Hope was very curious about the candles. She put her finger in the cake before I got a chance to cut it.

Parker....need I say more??

Look at the kidlets enjoying the water!

They were battling Vince...I think they won!

Parker got a lot of great gifts from his friends. I think he had a great 8th birthday party.
Happy Birthday little man!

~~Kellie
3 comments:
loved all the pictures!
Great Pic's !!!
Great photos!
Post a Comment