We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Friday, November 6, 2009

Busy Fun Friday.....

Today Hope and I had a busy, fun day. We started with the mundane...cleaning house..UGH...
No fun in that at all. :) We are getting ready for our first post placement which is tomorrow. Whoo Hoo!! Can't believe we are there already.

After we cleaned and did laundry (a freaking ton of laundry) we headed over to Amy's house to Hope could play with Caroline and Savannah. Hope and Caroline were both born in Russia and are destined to be best buddies. We live about 3 miles apart, so the girls will be able to grow up together. How awesome is that?? The kids had a blast and played upstairs and outside. Us moms enjoyed a pumpkin spice frappachino..YUM, while the kids enjoyed giant chocolate chip cookies and capri suns. I got some great pictures, but I am most certain Amy got some better ones. I covet the lenses she has for her camera... :) Maybe I can get Vince to read my blog post and he can take a holiday hint. :) Hint hint hint....
Sweet Hope
Caroline hiding a smile.
Sweet Nana loving her cookie.
The baby monster happy with a cookie.
Weee!
Nana swinging.
Sweet Caroline....makes you wanna sing James Taylor. :)
Lucy Lu, sweet puppy.

After playing with the girls, we headed to the school to have a baby shower for Parker's teacher. She is expecting a baby boy in about 4 weeks. How exciting. We had cupcakes, cuz you know, Hope had not had enough sugar already. :) Hope was so well behaved in the class, and just wanted to be a part of the action.
MMMM more sugar~
Parker and his awesome teacher!

Tomorrow at 11:30 we have out first post placement. I am not super nervous, actually excited to show off our new family of 5. Hope is doing so well and I can't wait to brag. :)

I will post after our visit tomorrow.
Kellie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i covet your camera!

Joy said...

Your pictures are just beautiful! It helps that the subjects are absolutely beautiful but you have captured such cool smiles.
Joy

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive