We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Monday, November 9, 2009

My first attempt editing with picasa

after editing

before editing
Ok, so I am a newbie to Picasa editing. I need to spend more time playing around to figure it all out. I think I want to get a new software for my new Mac for editing. For now...I think this will be fun.
Post Placement on Saturday was a breeze. It was super fun to be able to brag on my princess.
I have more to update, but must get Ms. Princess to bed. :)
Kellie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

She is so pretty. I like to play around with photos too. I just use paint.net and downloaded it free off the internet...it is fun!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive