We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Sunday, December 13, 2009

This takes talent~

This is what I find in the mornings if we don't blow dry Hope's hair after her bath. Fun times!!
You will notice at the top of the blog 2 videos. One is our journey through the adoption. This is the short version of what I actually made. The final, great copy is 20 minutes long and YouTube rejected it. (The Nerve!)
The other one is the video I burned to DVD and sent out with all of our Christmas cards this year. We normally do a photo collage and brag letter, but felt this year needed much more. I spent about 9 hours putting this together and love every minute of it. :) I have actually enjoyed watching it throughout the week enjoying the past year. It has been a busy, eventful one, that is for sure!

We have all been down with the stomach flu for a couple of days...let's hope we are at the end of it! I still have some things to do to get ready for Christmas. I am mostly done shopping and wrapping, but have a few more tidbits to get.
Hoping this weeks finds us all healthy and ready to embrace the upcoming craziness!

Kellie

5 comments:

Joe said...

Love the Christmas video - beautiful!!! Merry Christmas!

Party Of Six said...

what an awesome video!! I know all the work that took,, what a great job!! I've been working on ours forever,,not done in time for cards:(
Can I just hire you!?! ha ha ha!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

loved your video! you are too talented! i am going to get my cards out one of these days!

Party Of Six said...

What prety blonde locks she has, though! Wish Grace had enough hair to tangle!!! I think I jinxed it by buying loads and loads of hair accessories!!!

Angela Knight said...

love the videos! what a great idea!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive