We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Friday, December 11, 2009


My beautiful sister, Nicole was married on November 20. The wedding was beautiful.

Hope loved to boogie down on the dance floor. She was one of the flower girls.
Parker was the ring bearer. He escorted Hope and my niece, Emily down the aisle.
Look at the awesome cake.
Nicole and Matt with my mom and step dad.
Connor was asked to do a poetry reading for his Aunt Cole during the wedding. He did so good.

Thanksgiving in California. My family, with my sister and her family and my dad. This was the first time my dad met Hope. He was enchanted.
The boys and Vince's step dad. He made them honorary Marines and got them shirts and hats to match. They were so excited!
Sweet Hope and I.
Connor and Vince looking cool.
Parker showing off how well he balances spoons on his nose.
I have been crazy getting ready for Christmas....My mom is coming in this year for the first time. Been decorating and cleaning like a mad woman. :)

My sister in law had twins last week. Sadie Marie, 6.4 19 inches and Kinsley Mora 5.12 19 inches. They are all doing well. Wish I was still in California to love on them. I will post a picture soon.

Better run and take care of Parker. He is home with a tummy bug today.

~~Kellie

No comments:

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive