I found these pics in the file from Christmas. Can't believe I forgot to post them. They are all 3 so sweet and so much fun.
On another note, I would like to give Praise to God tonight!! My dad had surgery today for prostate cancer. It was pretty advanced and the dr was not sure how much of it he would be able to get during the surgery. Praise God, he thinks he got it all!! He said dad did great in surgery and expects we will be bringing him home on Friday. I am headed to CA tomorrow to help out for a couple of days. I am so thankful that he is ok and really just can't wait to throw my arms around him when I see him. Please keep him in your prayers for an easy recovery, as he is quite a stubborn thing. He will really need to take it easy to make sure he recovers and feels better soon.
Also, please keep the rest of us in prayer. I am leaving Vince with all 3 kids from Thurs-Mon. I know they will be fine, but I will miss them tons. Hope is very
attached to me and it makes me sad to leave her. Thankfully, she is also Daddy's shadow, so he will keep her occupied and she will be fine. It is going to be COLD here for the next few days, so they will spend most of their time watching Elmo or
just hanging out.
Speaking of Elmo...Look how entranced she was watching Elmo and Abby yesterday....
I better got get thinks ready for my trip...
Kellie
No comments:
Post a Comment