We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moving...

The Blog...

So, now that I am a fairly decent Mac user, I figured it is time to move the blog to a Mac site. Don't know how well it will work, but it seems to upload pictures fairly well. So, I am going to start blogging from the new site. If it turns out to be a pain in the booty, then I will revert back to this site. But, for now, you can find me at


Kellie

No comments:

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive