We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

When the mommy's away...

The kiddos will play.....

It was so cold here when I was gone, so Vince was stuck trying to occupy the kids. He took them to our local gymnastics studio for free play. From the look of the pictures, they all had a great time!

My dad is doing better. We had a rough weekend with him. He was released from the hospital Friday, but readmitted Saturday. Thankfully, he is home now and feeling better. I am so thankful I was able to be there to help him, but oh my am I happy to be home! I missed my family and my nice comfy bed. Please continue to keep him in your prayers as he still has a long recovery ahead. Thankfully, my sister lives there and is able to help him out.

I better go make dinner before the children revolt! :)
Kellie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad your dad is home from the hospital.

hope looks so grown up in these pictures!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

thanks for praying for Maggie !!! cute cute pictures!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

She looks so cute in those piggies!

Joe said...

Ok, the comment from the poor, sweet, less than smart employee at Old Navy CRACKED ME UP! I needed that today! Thanks!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive