We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Long awaited blog update



So, I feel like it's the same ol' song for me. I have been so bad at updating lately. Now, I am so far behind, I don't know where to start. ;-) I guess Facebook has gotten the best of me lately and all my updates aregoing there.
Hmm...Where to start.

Hope started school back in August and since then has taken off with her speech. She is talking so much more now, and trying to make
new words all the time. She amazes me every day!

Parker is ROCKING the 3rd grade! He loves his class and seems to like his teacher ok too. He comes home happy most days, so really...what mor
e could I ask for?!

Connor is liking middle school ok. 6th grade is toug
h. He
is taking all honors classes and doing very well. He likes his electives and seems to like most other classes ok too.

Vince has been a TRAVELING MAN so much lately, that we hardly see him. He has been to Switzerland, Hong Kong, Australia, Los Angeles, New York, Detroit, Houston, DC and more all within the last 4 months. He is in NY about every ot
her week these past few months. It makes for a crazy mommy brain sometimes, but whatcha gonna do?

It doesn't seem possible that we are quickly approachin
g the holiday season. It is coming up so soon!! After Halloween, there is nothing stopping it! Ican't even think past Halloween.

Here are some pics of the past few weeks....
Hope was Rocking that Tutu!
First time getting her face painted

First pony ride
Hanging out at the pumpkin patch

No more pictures, MOM!

Sliding with Connor
Pretty girl in the hay maze
My monkies
Teeter totter with Daddy

More to come later.......
Kellie

1 comment:

Our Russian Adopted Princess said...

Love, Love, Love the sassy tutu shes rockin! they look great with the cowboy boots! such a wonderful time it looks like you are having. The boys really seem to love their little sister also.

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive