We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Time flies when you're having fun!


Look how much our sweet girl has changed!

The first time in my arms, March 2009
Trip 2, May 2010
Gotcha Day, June 2, 2009
St. Basil's June 4, 2009
July 1, 2009
August 23, 2009
September 2009
October 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010April 2010
April 2010
May 2010
May 2010
May 2010
Memorial Day 2010
June 2010
June 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
August 2010
August 23, 2010
August 2010September 2010October 2010
We are so amazed seeing how much sweet Hope has changed since coming home! She is such a joy!! She is the happiest little sprite I have ever seen. When she smiles, she lights up the entire room. We can not even imagine life without her. We love every minute we have with her.

It is hard to believe she has been home for 17 months!! What an amazing year and half it's been!!

~~Kellie

2 comments:

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

okay THAT just freaked me out. Half the stuff on their I was like "I remember that...it was just the other day." WRONG! Wow! She has really grown up. Kind of sad, yet happy.

Our Russian Adopted Princess said...

Thanks for the Picture update! I'm glad you haven't left us hangin. Hope is growing up! We can't keep them babies, but man is it fun! Glad to know that the boys are doing well in school. Sally

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive