OK, so I will admit it...I have been obsessed with finding furniture for Hope's room. I have been checking Craigslist often..sometimes too much. I have shopped and shopped and dreamed about what I was going to get. Well today I stumbled on the cutest furniture EVER! We found it at a consignment store and knew we had to scoop it up right away. I am so happy, and now so relaxed. It just felt necessary to me to have the furniture. I know we have months until we have Hope home with us, but it now feels more concrete. When it gets delivered I will post pictures. It is a white 4 poster bed with canopy! I love it.
The boys and I had the most wonderful evening with friends tonight. Vince went to a football game with the guys, so us ladies got together and let the kiddos swim and tire themselves out. It is so nice when the kids tell you they are tired and want to go home. I might just follow their lead and go to bed myself!
~Kellie
No comments:
Post a Comment