We are now gathering donations for the orphanage. Many of you have asked if you can send anything to the orphanage. If you want to help, we are collecting the following
- Infant Tylenol (has to be Tylenol brand, not store brand as the orphanage directors know the dossage)
- Desitin
- Baby Lotion/Shampoo
- Small Toys (no stuffed animals as they harbor germs, package should be small, as they will be packed.)
- Children's Vitamins
- Children's Toothbrushes/toothpaste
- First Aid Items (band aids, neosporin, etc)
- Baby/kid hairbrushes and combs
If you are able to help, I will need to get your donation by March 18, as we are leaving the 21st. If you want to help, but live far away (family :o) ) I can pick up the items for you, just tell me what you want to donate and how much you want to spend. I really appreicate everyone's help and prayers.
Will update as I get more info on our trip. I better get cracking on our Visas!
~~Kellie
5 comments:
Ah, now the real fun begins!!! How cold will it be in March? I am so happy that everything is a GO!
Yeah!!!!! I am so excited for you all and I LOVE the eyes picture! March 21st will be here before you know it!
(PS -I cried and cried when I listened to The Promise, so I put it on my blog too. Hope that's ok!)
wooohooo!!! i'm so excited for you. :)
So exciting! Enjoy every moment!
I know you are getting very excited! I'm trying to keep up with what's going on from over here, so I'm a little behind! Just a heads up on the donations though, toothbrushes/toothpaste are not used in "baby" homes. We had also bought some and were told by the head doctor that those would be for "older kids". Guess they don't start the dental hygiene as early as we do in America! They really liked the onesies and sleepers though and this time of year is perfect to find some on clearance.
I'll keep you in my prayers that you will have a safe and wonderful trip!
Post a Comment