We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hope Sighting....

We have friends adopting from the same baby home as us. They are there now meeting their daughter. We are so excited for them. They spotted Hope and tried to snap a picture, but she looked down. The teacher was in a hurry, and unable to wait while they took another picture. Even from the top of her head...she is adorable!!

We are getting the rest of our gifts together today and going to get some Rubels from the money exchange. We don't want to have to worry about it once we get there. We can't believe we leave in a week! I did not think we would be this prepared. All of our Apostilles arrived, the donations are still coming in from our wonderful friends and neighbors, the house is fairly clean (it can never be perfect with 2 boys, 2 dogs, 2 cats and a husband!).....We are set to travel! We have recieved some amazing items from our friends and neighbors for us to take to the orphanage. I will snap a picture before I pack everything.

We are offically on Spring Break. The boys are excited. Connor has no projects to work on, and he could not be happier. Parker has Flat Stanley to do.....and he could not be happier! Last night, Flat Stanley got to do many things...ride the dog, ride the cat, swim in the jacuzzi (in the protection of a baggie) and at one point he was even put in jail!! He had a long night, and thankfully, is still asleep this morning. I have a feeling Flat Stanley will have another busy day.

7 days....WOW WOW WOW!!!

~~Kellie

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like everything is in order! Great news! Are your boys going with you?

So cool that you saw a picture of Hope!

Party Of Six said...

Reading this brings back so many memories and it wasn't even that long ago! Treasure every single moment. Even though it probably doesn't seem like it now,it goes by so fast. Take lots and lots of pictures. I thought I did and now when I look back, there are so many I missed! Wishing you the very best on this incredible journey.

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive