On this rainy, wonderful day...Fed Ex rang our doorbell! Russian Visas are here! Woo hoo!!!
We leave in 9 days! I sent off the last Apostilles yesterday. Should have them tomorrow. We are so set!!
Tonight the boys have Open House. They both say they have a lot to show us. Should be fun! I am glad Open House is before we leave. I would be sad to have missed it. Tomorrow is the start of Spring Break. The boys are happy about that. We have some fun things planned to keep them occupied next week. I am looking forward to some good time with them before we leave for a week.
Better get cracking on the laundry. I hear it won't put itself away.
~~Kellie
4 comments:
glad those visas arrived! we have spring break next week too. hope y'all have a good one.
i keep waiting for laundry to put itself away at my house. it just doesn't seem to happen.
Can I tell you that I am completely jealous of you! :)
Happy the Visas arrived with no issues!
So excited!!!! Wish I was there helping you get ready and spending time with our boys. Give them love for me!! I can't wait for you to meet our girl!!!!
Yeah!!!
So glad they came and you were there to get them!!!
Enjoyed chatting the other day!!!
Can't wait for the glass of wine!
Post a Comment