We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Monday, March 9, 2009

Medicals...

Check! Vince and I went to the doctor today for our medicals. All was fine until they brought out the needles for the blood work!! I am not a good stick to begin with, so I prepared. I ate a good breakfast, drank 7, yes 7 bottles of water. Well, you would think that would have helped...NOT! I came out looking like a pin cushion! 4 sticks for blood work, one for TB test and a shot for the Hep A vaccine. OWIE. Vince had it much easier....Whatever!! After the Doctor, I saw my friend, Amy and she wanted to take my picture with all of my bandaids. Thankfully, I removed all of the bandaids before she could arm herself with her camera. Ha! Her evil plan was foiled!

I have a busy week ahead of me. I have a lot of work to do at school, not to mention getting things together at home and ready to go. Oh wow..it is getting here soon!! I went through our old board books today to pick out which ones to bring to read to Hope when we meet. I have a few touch and feel books, and a few of Parker's old favorites. Of course, Goodnight Moon might have to make it in the bag too.

Kellie

1 comment:

Kim said...

Owie is right! Goodness! I can't stand to get blood work either, I have to shut my eyes! Glad its over.

Definitely bring Goodnight Moon!!!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive