We witness a every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hand
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7

Sunday, December 6, 2009

6 Months!


Well, It's been a long time since I have posted. I have a lot of catching up to do.
Before I do that, I want to say, WOW, time flies! Today marks 6 months since bringing Hope home.
I made a video to chronicle our journey.

I promise to update with TONS of pics later this week.
Kellie

6 comments:

Joe said...

Aaaa, Hope is just gorgeous and I was so excited to see your video, but it says it's private when I click on it...how can I view it? Kacey

Kellie said...

Kacey,
I guess I forgot to make it public. It is now. :)
Hope you guys are doing well.
Kellie

Amy said...

I can't believe it's been 6 months -- I swear I was just reading about your first trip like -- yesterday! Time flies!

What a beautiful girl!!

Joe said...

Thank you sooo much! I had the chills thru the whole thing! Seems like only yesterday we were there, yet it's all a blur at the same time. Beautiful story!!! I love it!!! Blessings for a continued wonderful life, Kacey

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

I loved your video and feel so imspired to finish our own now. Tomsk looks like a very beautiful city with all the flower gardens and brick sidewalks. And it is a good thing that Hope has two big brothers to watch out for her... she is truly beautiful!

Anonymous said...

she looks so grown up!

Walden Family Year in Review 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Blog Archive